- A woman’s body
- Regulation thereof
- A “fetus”
- Age at which a “fetus” becomes a “child”
- Living vs. non-living in the womb
- The mother’s quality of life, whilst ignoring the baby’s
- Planned Parenthood
Things Abortion IS About, and Will Always BE About:
- Covering up and justifying sin
- Murder—not just any murder, but murder of pure, unadulterated innocence.
- Human beings
- Protecting those without a voice
- Mercy of God
I’ve made my final decision. I am pro-life.
Good to know you support a theocracy, hon! What happens when a pregnant/potentially pregnant person doesn’t share your religious beliefs? Still think they need to be forcibly legislated into ‘em?